MESCALERO BIG GAME HUNTS
The Mescalero is one of the premier areas to hunt elk in the world. You will be chasing screaming, bugling bulls from sun up to sun down on this one of a kind rut hunt. The pinion pines and high mountains of the Mescalero are home to some of the biggest trophy elk in New Mexico. You can hunt elk with the weapon of your choice and a black bear tag is included on your hunt. You will see wild turkeys, antelope, mule deer and even wild horses on this magical hunt. The Inn of the Mountain Gods Hotel and Casino will be your camping spot so you may actually want to consider bringing your significant other on this pampered hunt.
- TROPHY SIZE: 345 + Average
- DATES: 1st Hunt - September 12-16, 2nd Hunt September 18-22, 3rd Hunt - September 24-28
- INCLUDES: Tag fees, standard meat processing, trophy prep, meals and hotel room
- TRANSPORTATION: Fly into either El Paso, Texas or Albuquerque, New Mexico RATE: $13,500
- EXCLUSIONS: Transportation from airport to hotel
CALL TO BOOK: (435) 528-5080